- Win the $10,000 Golden Ticket!
- Hugo Weaving versus the cultural cringe
- British film star Bill Nighy on football, sexual equality & Christopher Walken
Melbourne’s annual event for the dapper gent, Festival of Steve, returns in 2017 for its fifth year.
Hosted at the Kelvin Club in Melbourne’s CBD, the event hails itself as ‘a day for the modern man’.
Expand your sartorial style with a selection of exhibitors featuring fashion and jewellery as well as the chance to taste some of Melbourne’s best food and drinks.
You can have your shoes shined, spy a classic car or two and even sign up for a pool competition.
Finally, there’s the one thing that’s closest to every man’s heart; entry is free.
Festival of Steve
- The Kelvin Club, Melbourne Place, 3000
- Saturday 3 June, 2017, 11am–6pm
- Free entry
- More info: festivalofsteve.com.au
- 11am – Doors open to the public
- 12pm – 1pm Complimentary shoe shining by Fortis Green Shoeshine.
- 1pm – Tastings begin with Vantage, Colonial, Six Foot Six and Bertie Cider.
- 2pm Rare and Vintage cars, pop down to the lane-way outside the Kelvin Club to check out a selection of rare and vintage cars.
- 2.30pm Pool Competition, sign up on the day and be in to win a goodie bag worth over $250
New exhibitors this year:
- Article By Courtney Holm (A.BCH),
- Noble by Boble,
- Melbourne Watch Co.,
- MET Designs,
- Wawa Chocolatier
Festival of Steve regulars:
- Carl Nave - Individually Tailored
- Farrah Life Equipment
- Fortis Green Apparel
- Lord Coconut
- Mens Biz
- Sally Mackinnon - Stylist for Men
- Sinkonah Tonic
- Little Brixton
- The Wondersnack Co.l