- 7 of Australia’s best pet-friendly getaways
- 5 stylish ways to make your pet feel at home
- Britain’s favourite TV vet, Dr Scott Miller
Dogapalooza, Melbourne’s dog-friendly music festival, is back for its trilogy edition on Sunday November 12th on the grassy noles of Richmond’s Burnley Park.
Early Dog Tickets (the dirt cheap ones) are on sale this Saturday June 10 @ 10am.
- Sunday 12 November
- Burnley Park, Richmond
- 11.00am – 5.00pm
- “Early Dogs” first release tickets on sale Saturday June 10 at 10am
- For ticket info head to Oztix.
- Event info: facebook.com/DogapaloozaMelbourne
Organisers are urging people to book Saturday to avoid disappointment.
After last years sold-out attendances there will be more shade umbrellas, increased production, more dog washing stations provided by Blue Wheelers and a Moon Dog Brewery Bar.
All proceeds raised at Dogapalooza go to Oscar’s Law, Melbourne’s dog rescue groups: Stafford Rescue Victoria, Greyhound Rescue Victoria, Melbourne Animal Rescue and Puppy Tails Rescue.