- 5 ways to treat your mum to a delicious brekkie in bed
- 10 healthy eating tips for Autumn
- 1 good habit to change your life for the better
Not sure how to pamper your mum this Mother’s Day? We asked experience experts RedBalloon what’s at the top of the list when it comes to making Aussie mums feel loved.
“Mother’s Day is a really special day. It is a time to thank our mums and show them how much we appreciate everything they do for us throughout the year,” says Naomi Simson, RedBalloon Founding Director.
“We’re seeing a clear favourite among Aussie mums for shared experiences. At RedBalloon we’ve witnessed a spike in our ‘for 2’ experiences, proving that mums just want to spend some quality time with their children on Mother’s Day.”
Indulgence packages, such as massages and facials, rose in popularity by over 84% in 2016 with outdoor activities and gourmet experiences not far behind.
But if you’re really looking to spoil mum this year you can’t go wrong with RedBalloon’s new product offering, Urban Wellness Retreat, where mum can enjoy yoga, indulge in some whole foods and attend wellness workshops.
REDBALLOON’S TOP 4 MOTHER’S DAY GIFTING CATEGORIES
1. Experiences For Two
- Wine & Dine
- High Tea
3. Gourmet Experiences
- Dining Out
- Cooking Classes
4. Outdoor Experiences
- Harbour cruises
Other popular experiences from the range include:
- Swedish Full Body Massage and Rejuvenating Facial – 2 hours
- Massage, Facial, Spa Bath and Body Exfoliation
- Makeup Lesson – Includes $149 Of Product
- Paparazzi Ready – One Day Personal Makeup Skills Workshop
- Cupcake Baking Class For Adults
For these and other great experiences for you mum, visit: redballoon.com.au