- 19 of Victoria’s best garden bars & beer gardens
- New core beer range launch for Colonial Brewing Co
- 8 of the best rooftop bars in Melbourne
How many times have you been in Melbourne’s CBD and thought to yourself … I could really use nine holes of mini golf and a decent cocktail right about now? Well now you can!
“So I got that going for me, which is nice.” – Carl Spackler (Caddyshack)
Now you and your friends can recite 80s cult comedy movie lines from Rodney Dangerfield and Chevy Chase in total comfort; there’s even bar called, ‘The Caddyshack’.
Holey Moley Golf Club Melbourne
- Location: 590 Little Bourke St, Melbourne
- Date of opening: April 20, 2017
- Hours: Monday to Friday 12pm – late, Saturday & Sunday 10am – late
- More info: holeymoley.com.au
The course promises 27 uniquely themed holes across three different nine-hole courses, all to be revealed once the venue launches, and naturally there will be a karaoke room.
A cocktail menu has all the pun-tastic cocktails you’d expect, like the ‘Happy Gilmoreo’, ‘Tee-quila Mocking Birdie’ and ‘Long Island Iced Tee’.
Holey Moley already exists in Brisbane, with Sydney and Adelaide venues coming soon.