Need some cocktail inspiration for the festive party season? Then you’re in luck because Melbourne’s favourite havens of these delicious mixed drinks have shared their most popular recipes so you can make these at home.
Pascale Espresso Martini from QT Melbourne.
- 30ml Martell VS
- 15ml Kahula
- 15ml Chestnut Liqueur
- 15ml Vanilla Demerara Sugar
- 30ml Fresh Espresso
- Fill the Coupette (cocktail glass) with ice to chill
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and hard shake with ice
- Empty the ice out of the Coupette and pour the contents through a
- Garnish with 3 neatly placed coffee beans and grated nutmeg
The Fizzy Winds from Impala, Windsor
- 40 ml West Winds Cutlass gin
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml mandarin, rosemary and peppercorn syrup
- 5 ml Dom Benedictine
- 2 dashes of burlesque bitters.
- Egg white
- Topped with King Valley Prosecco.
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- Using a fine strainer, poor contents into a tall glass
- Add a couple of ice cubes and top it up with 20 ml of King Valley Prosecco.
Turkish Delight from, Yagiz, South Yarra
- 40ml rose petal infused Hendricks (regular Hendricks works too)
- 20ml creme de cacao
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10ml vanilla syrup
- 5ml rose water
- Egg white
- Rose fairy floss
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin and wet shake (with ice)
- Strain out the ice from the tin then dry shake (with no ice)
- Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish with fairy floss and a dusting of
Carolina Mule from Bar Carolina, South Yarra
- 50 ml Maidenii La Tonique
- 10ml Calvados
- 10ml ginger syrup
- 10ml simple sugar syrup
- Fresh mint leaves (approx. 4)
- Soda water
- Combine all liquid ingredients (except for soda) in a copper glass
- Add crushed ice
- Top with soda and stir
- Garnish with mint leaves, lemon and enjoy!
LGBTIQ Cocktail from STREAT, Collingwood
- 30ml gin
- 3 drops of bitters
- 5g of quince paste
- Half fill Boston shaker with ice
- Add gin, quince paste and squeeze in a quarter of lemon
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Pour contents into a short glass and top with ice
- Add three drops of bitters and garnish with a lemon wheel