Stonnington & Boroondara Edition
Booking deadline: Mondays 12pm
Material deadline: Wednesdays 12pm
Cancellation deadline: Mondays 2pm for Real Estate ads; 14 days prior for EGN ads.
Heidelberg & Diamond Valley Edition
Booking deadline: Mondays 4pm
Material deadline: Wednesdays 3pm
Cancellation deadline: Mondays 4pm for Real Estate ads; 14 days prior for EGN ads.
*BOOK IN PAIRS: THE TYPE SHOWS THE SAFE AREA FOR TYPE. KEEP ALL TEXT WITHIN THIS AREA. THE TRIM AREA SHOWS THE AD’S TRIMMED SIZE. KEEP ALL IMAGES & LOGOS WITHIN THIS AREA. THE BLEED AREA SHOWS THE AREA FOR ADS THAT BLEED OFF THE PAGE.
We can staple in a supplied insert from 4pp.
Minimum size would be approx 130mm x 130mm and suggest about the 130gsm.
For each stapled in insert you will need to allow for a 10mm lap and foot or head trim depending on which way we knock the sections up for stapling.
Maximum size can be the same size as the magazine again allowing for a lap, foot and head trim.
We are also able to provide a loose insert (at random) up to two an issue.
• Minimum width 1pt with a maximum of two colours overprinting.
• Avoid line art less than 1 pt.
• TIFF or EPS format.
• Magazine resolution minimum 300dpi @ 150 line screen.
• Total ink weight should be set to 280%; colour profiles available from production or www.3dap.com.au.
• Illustrations can be supplied as Illustrator, Illustrator EPS or PICT files.
• All bitmap (one bit image) files must be supplied at 600dpi minimum.
• PDF 1.4 or 1.3 (PDF/X-1a) files only, these are standards in Acrobat Distiller CS3 and CS4 please contact production for these settings.
• All fonts must be embedded and subset. CID fonts are not accepted. •All images must be CMYK. •All spot colour must be CMYK.
• Artwork not to spec will be rejected and will be requested to be re-supplied.
We adhere to the standards of ISO 15930-4:2003 Graphic technology -- Prepress digital data exchange using PDF -- Part 4: Complete exchange of CMYK printing data using PDF 1.3 or 1.4 (PDF/X-1a).
• Delivery deadline is noon Wednesday.
• Please deliver all material to QUICKCUT account 'Weekly Review' OR via www.theweeklyreview.com.au/uploads QUOTING YOUR BOOKING NUMBER.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
(a) You may cancel an Order for any Services at any time without charge provided that you give us at least fourteen (14) days notice prior to the Publication Date.
(b) In the event you cancel an Order for Services on less than fourteen (14) days notice prior to the Publication Date we may in our absolute discretion issue you with a Value Credit or charge you a Cancellation Fee.